Disneyland is a happy place

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Got back to Phoenix yesterday afternoon. We visited relatives in the L.A. area and spent two exciting days at Disneyland. Soarin' Over California is my favorite ride. Wow! What an experience. It's exciting every time I ride it. We enjoyed two full days and went to our Hotel at night after the fireworks. We enjoyed being with our children Carol and Allen for four days as we made the trip to CA. with them. It was nice to just sit back and let someone else do the driving, especially on the streets and freeways of the L.A. area.

When you own a home something always needs to be fixed. Today I have had the pool cleaner repaired and I repaired the timer for turning lights on and off in the house when we are away. My next project will be installing a new timer for our sprinklers ourside.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I am looking forward to another exciting day of worshipping with the church.

0 comments: