The Mess We Are In

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Now that I am retired I watch too much news on T.V. Watching the news has convinced me that the world is in a bigger mess than I ever dreamed. I don't want to ride this thing like a hobby horse but I am convinced that one of the top causes for much of the mess is LIBERAL JUDGES. I am amazed on a daily basis by the liberal decisions that Judges hand down. What ever happened to sin, right and wrong, justice, punishment, grace? Common sense just doesn't seem to matter any more. We have laws on the books that don't make sense to anybody but we continue to enforce them. On the other hand we have laws that we just dance around and seemingly ignore. What the heck is going on?

This is Thanksgiving week and I am sincerely grateful for every judge, lawyer, law enforcement officer, and everybody else that is standing up for what is right. Soldier on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ditmore, I can say with great confidence that I will be visiting your blog often. I always enjoyed your preaching when you were with us at Lincoln Heights.

Thank you for your insights

Chris McDaniel