God Loves You

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I have good news---God loves you!

Hopefully you already know this and live every day in the power of that thought. But if not, then my prayer is that you will hear it, believe it and begin feeling it in your life NOW.

C.S. Lewis said: "To be loved by God not merely pitied, but delighted in as an artist delights in his work or a father in a son---it seems impossible." He said, "it seems impossible" and it does---but it's not. The Scriptures teach us that God does indeed love us and delights in us as a father in a son. Wow! Knowing that you are loved by God will affect the way you see everything and the way you live.

God looked at His Son and said "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." His Son lived a perfect life. I live an imperfect life. Yet, He loves me in spite of how I live. I don't understand. I can't explain it. I ACCEPT IT BY FAITH. WOW! GOD LOVES ME! GOD LOVES YOU!

0 comments: