Thank You God For These Old Eyes

Monday, December 05, 2005

It is absolutely beautiful in Phoenix today!

I had an eye exam this morning. I am a diabetic and have to have an annual checkup but the Dr. said everything is fine. I need new lenses but that's "par for the course."

Driving home I was thankful for everything I saw---thankful to see period.

Our house is decorated for Christmas. I thought, "how lovely." I was greeted by my wife of 47 years. She was a pretty young girl. I first met her when we were in grade school. Today, at 69 years of age, she is absolutely beautiful!

The eyes are are undoubtedly the most sensitive and delicate organs we possess, and perhaps the most amazing. They present us with the window through which we view the world.

THANK YOU GOD FOR TWO EYES TO SEE!

0 comments: