Memories

Sunday, February 12, 2006

We were all (my family and my brother's family) on our way to Disneyland. Oh happy day! I became ill. Everybody (my family and my brother's family) went to Disneyland. I stayed home (My brother's house) in bed. Bummer!

That was several years ago...many years ago. A few days ago I came across an old menu from The Golden Horseshoe they brought to me.

The front cover read: Golden Horseshoe Revue
Refreshments
Coca-Cola .80
Sprite .80
Tab .80
***
Corn Chips .45
Tortilla Chips.45
Potato Chips .45
Cheese Puffs .45
Brownies .60

Inside they had written: Get well soon. From all the guys down at the saloon.
It was signed by my family and my brother's family.

Last December my family went to Disneyland to help celebrate their 50th Anniversary. We ate at the Golden Horseshoe. The menu is larger and the prices have gone up. I was happy to be there and not home in bed. I was sorry my brother (Deceased) and his family could not be there.

0 comments: