SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE CLASS

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I have always enjoyed attending Sunday morning Bible class. Well, the truth is I have always enjoyed ALL Bible classes. Since I was eighteen years old I have been attending Bible classes on Sunday morning, Wednesday evening, Vacation Bible School, college classes, Bible lectureships, conventions, seminars for preachers, and the list goes on. I profited from all the classes. But Sunday morning class has always been special.

Now, I am 71 years old and this morning the class was still exciting to me. We studied about God. It was great. I learned a lot!

I feel sorry for Christians who do not have a great Sunday morning Bible class to attend. I feel sorry for those who do have the opportunity to attend a great class----but just don’t. What a shame. There are people who can’t attend a good Bible class but who would love to.

When I preached in Ethiopia I was told, “These people have walked many miles to get here.” Why? They had heard that somebody was going to preach the Word of God.

0 comments: