YOU CHOOSE

Saturday, June 24, 2006

We all determine our entire life by the choices and decisions we make or fail to make. If there is anything you are unhappy about, it is up to you to take the necessary steps to change things more to your liking.

You are responsible for everything you do and for the results of what you do. You are responsible for the consequences of your actions and your behaviors.

You are where you are and what you are today because you have decided to be there.

You are free to make your own decisions. You are the boss. You are in charge.

CHOOSE!

2 comments:

WhyNotWes? said...

Hey Clif, greetings from Boston. Great blog today, I see a lot of folks looking to others for their sense of worth and motivation. I used to expect other folks would take care of my stuff. I have found that just isn't true. Many men my age look to athletes and live through the success of their "team". What a major league disappointment. Imagine if we all put our efforts into making our lives great, instead of watching our so called "heroes" on ESPN. We would have much happier home lives. Of course you will always be a big hero for Meredith and I.

Take care! Wes

Anonymous said...

Hi Clif,

I agree with everything Wes said!

Steve