A GREAT PLACE TO STAY

Monday, July 03, 2006

Residence Inn by Marriott in Stockton, California is a great place to stay--really great. It is located in the lovely, Brookside area where you feel safe and secure, surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers.

The rates, with a discount through AAA, were excellent. The room was just five dollars more than the below average Best Western in Bakersfield.

I could go on and on about the suite we had and all it had to offer--but I won't. You have stayed in nice motels before and you aren't eager to hear anymore about this one. BUT I MUST--I JUST MUST, TELL YOU ABOUT THE BREAKFAST. On second thought--you don't want to hear about that either. Just let me say, "They had everything you could possibly want for breakfast--and then some!" The rooms where it was served were so inviting, I wanted to stay long past my last plate of eggs and hash browns. I was eager to get on over to beautiful Carmel but it would have been a joy to have stayed another day.

A lady visiting our church in Stockton, once described the city as the "armpit of the United States". You may feel the same way and never have reason to go there, but if you do, I suggest you stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott.

SWEET DREAMS!

0 comments: