PROVERBS

Thursday, July 27, 2006

THE BEST TIME to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
Chinese Proverb

TELL ME who’s your friend, and I’ll tell you who you are.
Russian Proverb

A JOY that’s shared is a joy made double.
John Ray, English Proverbs

WHEREVER the heart is, the feet don’t hesitate to go.
Togo Saying

THE DEATH of an old person is like the loss of a library.
African Proverb

WHEN “Do no evil” has been understood, then learn the harder, braver rule, “Do good.”
Arthur Guiterman
A Poet’s Proverb

3 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

How true that is I just bought 2 trees today and wish they were 20 years old. Thank-you for the link Search Gods word. It will come in handy for the next question Wayne has for me.Take care
Ginger Ditmore

Anonymous said...

Clif:
I don't get into your blog everyday but I do catch up frequently. I see that the comments have begun to come in. Good job. Keep it up. Pretty soon you will have a huge blog following.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»