DON’T BE A SYCOPHANT

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bill O’Reilly closes his program on Fox by saying to those who are going to send him an E-Mail, “Don’t be a bloviater.”

As I begin this blog I say to you, “Don’t be a sycophant.” Or don’t try to flatter people to just get them to like you. Don’t be a suck up! That’s what people want the United States to do to other countries just to get them to cooperate with us.

Whatever happened to truth? If the man is a dictator, a liar, a murderer—tell him to stop it! You say, “Play nice, now.” “Play nice?” “Play nice?” “Play nice with a dictator?”
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,………

A few months ago an elder told me there were still people around who didn’t like my preaching because I called “an ace an ace and a spade a spade.” Well, how about that? What did they want me to do? Did they want me to call an ace a spade and a spade an ace? Surely not!

No, we must tell people the truth! We must not be mean spirited, over bearing or deliberately hurt people’s feelings. But we never help anybody by just sucking up and pretending that everything is wonderful when it isn’t.

Gets some moxey! Don’t be a sycophant!

0 comments: