WHY DO DENTISTS ASK QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN’T GIVE AN ANSWER?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

“Did you hear about the shooting at the school in Colorado, yesterday?”

“Ugh, aaah, oh, ah, ur, ur, *&&+@#, ugh………………………….”

You feel like saying, “Take your cotton pickin hands out of my mouth and I will answer you.” But even if you did it would come out, “Ugh, urrrrrr, ah, oh, ugh…….” Or something like that.

When I was growing up we didn’t think much about going to the dentist. In fact, we didn’t think about it at all—and we didn’t go. As an adult I have gone every six months for years. For some strange reason the hygienist got the bright idea she wanted to see me every three months. I have gone along with that for two appointments. Today I decided, “What’s up with this foolishness? I will soon be 72 and if she cleans my teeth every six months and I brush twice a day with an electric toothbrush and “play around with flossing” these teeth will last me until I head on home.” So, I told the dear lady and she understood. At least I think she understood. What I said was, “Ugh, aaah, oh, ah, ur, ur, **&^^%, ur, ugh.”

2 comments:

johnbartlet said...



Dental Magik provides a wide variety of dental services and procedures to address all of our patient’s dental health needs. By combining quality patient care with up-to-date technology, we are able to treat patients of all ages in a comfortable and relaxing setting. Our website includes information on the following Dental Services: Cosmetic Dentist, Family Dentist, General Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures, Dental Crowns and more.
Dentist near me

johnbartlet said...

If you are seeking a patient-focused, family-friendly general dentist in East Brunswick, Besho Dental Arts by Revolutionary Dental is the place for you. Here you値l find the highest quality care, modern technology and a one-stop shop for preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and specialty dental needs. We even have an in-house Periodontist!
dentist East Brunswick