WE MUST VOTE REPUBLICAN

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

As a Senior Minister, I could not tell people how to vote unless they asked. For years I preached the gospel and did not get into politics except to talk about moral values. But now that I am retired I am expressing my opinions on any topic of choice anytime I feel like it.

AND I’M SAYING WE MUST VOTE REPUBLICAN!

WE MUST KEEP REPUBLICANS IN CONTROL OF CONGRESS. SO IN EVERY STATE WE MUST ELECT AND RE-ELECT REPUBLICANS. THE DEMOCRATS HAVE AN AGENDA THAT IS LIBERAL IN EVERY RESPECT. I LOVE THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO BUT WE CANNOT HAVE THE “SAN FRANCISCO MENTALITY” RUNNING OUR COUNTRY. NANCY PALOSI MUST BE KEPT AT BAY AND ON THE BAY!

IT’S JUST A FEW DAYS UNTIL DECISIONS WILL BE MADE. DON’T SIT BY AND DO NOTHING. VOTE! AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO VOTE!

1 comments:

WhyNotWes? said...

Preach it Clif! I think there are a lot of conservative voters who are feeling beat down but we need to continue to be strong and show our support. Don't let the mistakes of a few outshine the importance being an active participant in the political process!