ARE YOU STILL THANKFUL?

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Day is over. Are you still thankful?

Writer, Max Lucado said he prays and thanks God sometimes two or three times in an hour. I do that! I believe that is the attitude of “being always in the spirit of prayer.” I mean by this, that I pray often. I don’t see the need to bow my head over a huge meal and then go on and on thanking God for everything he has blessed me with all year.

I try to keep caught up. I don’t thank God for every bite of food I pop into my mouth. I just try to always be grateful. I want to have an attitude of gratitude. And then as far as praying goes, I keep an ongoing conversation with a heavenly Father that loves me.

Thanksgiving Day is one of my favorite days. It has now passed for another year. BEING GRATEFUL HAS NOT PASSED. IT GOES ON ALL YEAR.

I STAND AMAZED AT HIS GRACE, MERCY AND GOODNESS!

ULTRA-PIOUS? I HOPE NOT. JUST TRUTHFUL.

0 comments: