YOU HAVE GOT TO GO

Thursday, November 30, 2006

If you have not visited the Reagan library in California—you have to go! It is wonderful. Now, of course you need to have liked Ronald Reagan or be extremely interested in history or you will not enjoy it as much as I did. The library is wonderful and Air Force One (Which is inside the building) is fantastic.

It was good to be away and enjoy a visit with long time friends but it is also good to be back home. I am scheduled to preach at Lincoln Heights Christian Church Sunday and I also will be teaching a combined adult Bible class for next five weeks. If you live in the Phoenix area I would love to see you there.

As we move more into the Christmas season I hope that you are as excited as I am. I love the season and almost everything about it. I get up every morning with the excitement of a child thinking about the coming of Santa Claus. I like and enjoy the secular side of Christmas but I am tuned more to the spiritual and the Savior who came to Bethlehem. It was 39 degrees in Phoenix this morning and it will not get over 58 degrees all day. IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: