I TRIED BUT I JUST COULDN'T DO IT

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This morning at 10:04 I wrote my blog for the day. I wrote about being patient with people and not losing my cool. I tried. I honestly tried but I just couldn't do it. Charlotte had an appointment with the Dr. at 11:00. We were early for the appointment. That was our first mistake because he is never on time. I walked over to Home Depot and "fooled around" for an hour. I walked back to the medical building and sit outside for 40 minutes. A little before 1:00 I could feel my face getting flush. It may have been my imagination but I felt my heart racing. I never said anything to anybody. Not a word. But let's face it I had lost it. My patience was shot! I tried but I just couldn't do it. But I will try again tomorrow. Why wait until tomorrow? Hey, I know me. This day is shot all to pieces as far as patience is concerned. It will take a good nights rest before I will be able to muster up enough courage to try again.

0 comments: