BISCUIT NAZI

Thursday, September 27, 2007

If you ever watched Jerry Seinfeld on television you know about the Soup Nazi.

Let me tell you about the Biscuit Nazi at the local McDonald’s. I like McDonald’s biscuits,with something on them besides butter and jelly. My wife likes them with just butter and jelly. Last week I ordered my favorite with no problem. I also ordered a plain biscuit for my wife. The young man looked confused. I repeated the order. He asked, “What biscuit?” I said, “Don’t you sell plain biscuits anymore?” He finally said, “Yes, but I’m new and I’ve never sold one.” An older employee came over and helped him complete the order. I left with the biscuit.

A few days ago I was back in that same McDonalds ordering the same thing. This time an older lady took my order without any problems. I heard her tell a young employee two times to be sure to put the biscuit in. The young lady put my bag on the counter and I started to leave. The older lady stopped me and said, “We better check.” We checked.
NO BISCUIT, BUT I DID HAVE A BURRITO!

If you want a biscuit—bake it yourself at home!

0 comments: