TAKE ME IN TO THE BALL GAME

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I will be in for the ball game today–not out. I will be in front of the large screen T.V.
I will not be eating peanuts and crackerjacks. I will be eating hamburgers and stew.

The playoffs start today. The Rockies and Phillies play at noon, the Angels and Red Sox this afternoon and the Diamondbacks and Cubs tonight.

First it was hamburgers off the grill–recently cleaned grill. I spent a couple of hours yesterday cleaning that grill until it shined like new. And then today at noon I cooked on it. I love burgers!Tonight it will be Charlotte’s stew. She made it yesterday because it looked like rain all day. Needless to say it didn’t rain. But we had the stew just the same and it was delicious. I love stew! We will have it again tonight.

What, no hot dogs? Not today–maybe tomorrow. I love hot dogs.

Predictions: Rockies, Angels, Diamondbacks!

0 comments: