TIRED--MY COMPUTER AND I

Friday, October 19, 2007

"How Never To Be Tired Again" is the title of a an old book I have on my shelf. You want to know, "Does it work? Does the book really help you never to be tired again?" Not really. I wish it did. It’s a good book–it just doesn’t work.

I’M TIRED TODAY.

I felt pretty good when I got up this morning. About 9:00 I made my way to the computer and started to write my blog. The computer was tired. I tried to encourage it in every way I could. Nothing worked. I finally went down stairs and took some vitamins. It didn’t help my computer one bit. It may help me eventually but it hasn’t yet.

Its after 1:00 in the afternoon now and the computer has finally snapped out of it. I’m still dragging but things are looking up. Some days are just like this–even in Australia, or at least that’s what Alexander says. (See Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst).

0 comments: