GOING TO CHURCH

Sunday, November 04, 2007

For about fifty-six years I have been “going to church.” I have rarely ever missed--most of those Sundays I was in the pulpit. I started preaching when I was in the twelfth grade. Many think of going to church as going to the church building. I think of it as assembling with other Christians for worship.

I have worshipped with Christians in places like Ethiopia, India, Israel and many places in the United States. It is wonderful to meet with people of “like mind” and raise your voices to and bow before a Holy God. There is nothing like it. Worshipping with other Christians is one of the most important things in my life.

I hope you have a church to worship with today. Getting together with your Christian “family” is a blessing you should not miss.

0 comments: