THANKS JIMMY

Sunday, April 27, 2008

There was a time when Jimmy Dean was known for his singing. And then in addition to singing he started making and became famous for his sausage. For a few years now, in addition to his sausage, he has been making other breakfast items. I have tried them off and on but I have never cared for them. That is-until he came up with his breakfast bowls.

The breakfast bowls are bowls containing scrabbled eggs, cheese, potatoes, and either bacon or sausage. I like them both. They are easy to prepare in the microwave (just three minutes). And for someone who is as out of it as I am in the morning—this is a blessing.

I don’t like cereal, but I eat it. I have eaten a lot of it over the years, simply because it was easy to fix and I didn’t want me or my wife to “fool” with preparing a big breakfast. But now I feel that Jimmy has perfected his new breakfast item. I can’t eat them every morning because this is not on my diabetic diet. So I want all you other folks to go out and buy some of these things and keep ol Jimmy in business.

Those breakfast bowls sure are good. Thanks Jimmy!

0 comments: