Keep On Dancin’ #1

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

I overheard a golfer saying, “What an incredible course this is. It has a wicked dog leg, two huge sand traps, and a pond.” He went on describing all the obstacles of the course, and then he said, “I love it! It’s the most exciting course I’ve ever played!” The course was difficult and it brought out his best golfing skills. With the right attitude about the course, he turned something difficult into something fun and stimulating.

Life is a process: a complex, ever-continuing, ever-changing set of problems. The choice is not if you’ll accept problems, but how! Your attitude determines whether or not you will succeed. William James said, “Perhaps the greatest discovery of this century is that if you can change your attitude, you can change your life.”

When it comes to my problems, I need an attitude adjustment, Lord.

Taken from Tim Hansel’s book Keep On Dancin’ Daily readings

0 comments: