Keep On Dancin’ #5

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4,5

Change will be the norm in the ever increasingly complex future that faces all of us. We will no longer be able to solve today’s and tomorrow’s problems with yesterday’s solutions. Nevertheless, we have a choice. We can either spend our time and energy complaining about how things aren’t as easy as they used to be or we can begin to employ and develop some of our God-given creative abilities and thus discover new ideas, new answers, and new solutions. As someone once said, “If you do what you’ve always done and think what you’ve always thought, there’s a good chance you’ll get what you’ve always got.”

Open my heart and mind to new ways of looking at any difficulties, Father.

Taken from Tim Hansel’s book
Keep On Dancin’ Daily readings

0 comments: