MY FEMININE SIDE

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A few days ago a friend made the comment that I am the only man she knows that likes to go to malls and places like that.

I like malls and shopping because my wife does. The happiest part of any day is when I am with her. She enjoys driving to the mall, shopping, just goofing around, getting something to eat, and she enjoys it much more when I am along. So, that’s why I do it.

I try to be considerate of her wants and needs and she does the same for me. Ask her how many hours, over the years; she has spent in religious book stores with me.

Ah, mutual respect and concern doth a happy marriage make.

Yesterday, a dear relative wrote nice things about me in her blog and suggested that her friends might like to drop by and read my blog sometime. She told them I might not be writing about pink things in my office or curtains that I have put up—and that is true. One lady has already dropped by and I am glad. Let’s face it, my masculine side wants to think that I am macho and that I have an appeal to all readers—especially women!

Drop by any time ladies!

4 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I only speak the truth! Your blog has come along way since you first started blogging. That is one thing my husband does not like to do and thats go shopping with me. Every once in awhile I will get lucky and he will join me.
You and Charlotte are like peanut butter and jelly.
Have a blessed day
ginger

Robin said...

Hello! I'm stopping by today because Ginger told me about you! It's nice to read through your blog and I'm so impressed with your50th wedding anniversary! Wishing you nothing but healthy and happy days ahead of you both!

Ms.Daisy said...

I came to your blog by way of ginger at enchanting cottage. I love the music and calmness of your blog and I will be visiting again!


Ms.Daisy

Linda said...

Hi, I just left Ginger's and wanted to say hi.

I have been reading several of your previous post and have so enjoyed them. You have such a calm, warm style...you most certainly were a wonderful minister. I look forward to visiting again....Linda