WILL THINGS EVER CHANGE IN WASHINGTON?

Friday, September 05, 2008

Will McCain and Palin be able to change Washington?

NO! In my lifetime the only one that has been able to make any changes at all was Ronald Reagan.

I had staked my hopes on George Bush. He couldn’t or wouldn’t do it. He got in over his head. It’s called the Peter Principle. He was a good Governor for Texas but then was promoted to a job he couldn’t handle. Oh yes, he has done some good things. He has kept us safe or at least somebody has. He appointed some good Supreme Court Judges. But that’s about it. If he ever vetoed a spending bill I never heard about it. He said he was going to sprint to the finish. Man, I would hate to see it, if he slowed down to a walk.

Cynic? I hope not. I think that’s wrong. I don’t want to be. But I’m struggling.

Promises. Promises. Promises. “I’ll work for you.” “I will fight for you.” “We will shake things up in Washington.”

R E A L L Y ?

1 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

i'll keep praying if you will...
maybe this will be one of God's "special times" to get things going in the right direction.