HALLMARK HALL OF FAME

Monday, January 26, 2009

I am a big fan of Hallmark Hall of Fame movies.

It is rare for me to like a commercial--even the "special" Super Bowl ones.

However, I do like--really like, the Hallmark commercials. Sometimes they put a smile on my face. Almost every time they put tears in my eyes.

I especially like the "old" one where the young lady returns to a school she attended to express her appreciation to one of her teachers who is packing up his books and "stuff" getting ready to retire. He asks her what she grew up to be. She said, "A teacher."

I love their theme or motto: "For those who care enough to send the very best."

4 comments:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

I'm a Hallmark fan as well :)

Blessings!
Kathi :)

bp said...

I love that commercial too! I guess being a teacher makes it more meaningful to me as well. Hope you have a great week! How is your book?

bp said...

I love that commercial too! I guess being a teacher makes it more meaningful to me as well. Hope you have a great week! How is your book?

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I like that commercial too, and the other Hallmarks as well!

Katherine