BLUE MONDAY

Monday, March 30, 2009

For many bloggers, mostly ladies--Blue Monday means featuring anything and everything (and I do mean anything and everything) BLUE!

As for me (Sean Hannity would say, "Little ol me." And Rush Limbaugh would say, "Lovable little fuzzball") this Monday is just plain old blue.

The stock market is down big time this morning. I'm busy "kissing" my retirement income good-bye. My broker once said, "General Motors may drop in value for awhile but they will never go bankrupt." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All this laughing is in lieu of crying!

I just got back from my quarterly diabetic check up and having a blood test. Not too bad, but never fun!

The pharmacist said, "You'll have to come back tomorrow Mr. Ditmore. We don't have enough pills to fill your prescription." I hate return trips to the pharmacy.

Dummy that I am, I promised myself yesterday that today I would spray weeds if it wasn't windy. It's not windy.

We live in a country with an abundance of food. Almost everywhere you look there is a fast food resturant. I love fast food! My doctor doesn't and the narrow minded guy that he is--he doesn't want me to like it either.

Oh man, I just looked up a saw this beautiful blue book on my shelf Jesus In America. I should take a picture of it and post it for all my lady blogging friends.

Nah, I'm not into that kind of blue today!

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Okay, next week, I want to see a BLUE book post, so we can get you out of this BLUE mood.

Hmm, in fact, this post would qualify for BLUE MONDAY!

Ruthie said...

I enjoyed your "blue" comments. :)

Bab's Kitchen said...

i like your sense of humor!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I wish I could think of something to make you happy!

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

Katherine