PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH IT

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love comments on my blog. I love to get email from friends. I love for friends to forward things to me. Some of the best and some of the funniest things I have ever read have been forwarded. I like this!

What I don't like is to have something forwarded to me with a message telling me what to do with it! "Forward this to ten people that you love more than life itself and then back to me." "Forward this on in the next ten minutes or you will break the chain." "Forward this on to 12 people and you will be blessed beyond your wildest dreams."

Baloney!

If you care about me and want me to have the message--send it!

Trust me to know what to do with it!

5 comments:

Bab's Kitchen said...

Love it! I understand what you are saying!

Cherdecor said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Ruthie said...

When I forward something, I usually erase the end part that says what to do with it. And often just delete it if it is more hassle than it's worth.

SmilingSally said...

LOL Right on! I hate those chain letter too! I just delete 'em and snarl at the computer! lol

Dixie said...

I personally detest the ones that say "forward this to everyone in your email contact list if you love the Lord"... If emailing for the Lord is my one way of acknowledging my love for Him... I'm in trouble...

Now forward this to everyone on your list... ;) blessings. Dixie