GO TO BED LAUGHING

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have broke with tradition.

Instead of going to bed after the evening news, I now close out the evening with comedy.

I go to bed laughing instead of with a feeling of sadness.

I end my day with prayer. I had rather have a smile on my face when talking to God instead of a heart filled with fear.

I am well aware of the fact that bad "stuff" happens and I pray about it.

But for me I had rather climb into bed trying to stop laughing than trying to stop crying!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I NEVER watch the late news. I watch Jay Leno and laugh away.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Our pastor told us last week to stop watching the news for a week, praying instead. I almost went into withdrawal not watching Bill O'Reilly! LOL!

I just posted a picture of the low country boil dinner on my blog, go back and take a look at it! Low Country Boil dinners are famous in Charleston, Savannah, and the coastal southern states.

Katherine

Ms.Daisy said...

Amen to that clif...laughing is good!



~Jean