SMILING SAL IS MY KIND OF GAL

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Smiling Sally is a blogger's blogger!

I hope she and her husband, Johnny, don't mind me calling her Sal and gal.

She and Johnny recently sold their beautiful home in Southern Florida and rushed up to Central Florida to have a new one built. They then returned home and started packing.

Since the new home will not be ready for a few weeks they will move into an apartment.

Sally is one busy woman!

Everyday she receives thirty or forty comments on her blog which she continues to post to daily. She receives and immediately answers emails. I know because Charlotte and I send her some.

And here's the "kicker"--SHE ALWAYS RESPONDS TO THE COMMENTS LEFT ON HER BLOG IN ADDITION TO VISITING AND LEAVING COMMENTS ON FRIEND'S BLOGS.

WOW!

SAL IS MY KIND OF GAL! SHE IS A BLOGGER'S BLOGGER!

4 comments:

Cherdecor said...

I like Sal. She is my kind of gal!
I want to some day be a blogger like Sal.

SmilingSally said...

(*blush*) Now, how could I possibly object to such a nice piece of flattery?

The new house will not be finished until Sept/Oct, and we still need to find an apartment to rent! Please pray.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I admire how she does all this. It's very hard for me to keep up with much fewer comments on my blog.

Seems I never have enough hours to my days. Today we went to Disney World, got home after 9 p.m. I'm exhausted and need to got to bed earlier than usual! I would rather stay up late and read blogs! (And comment!)

Katherine

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

She she is!