UNDER THE WEATHER

Friday, May 22, 2009

"Under the weather." Isn't that a silly expression?

I grew up in Oklahoma saying it and hearing it said. I guess they say it in other parts of the country too.

Well, that's where I am today! Right, smack dab, under the weather.

I know what I preach and teach--"This is the day the Lord hath made...."

I know, and I feel better when I remind myself of that fact.

I also like what Scarlett O"Hair said: "After all, tomorrow IS another day!

You have a good one now. You hear?

5 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Under the weather is not a good place to be on Memorial Day weekend! Get out in the sun and soak up some Vitamin D. Hope you feel better soon.

SmilingSally said...

Get some extra rest and feel better tomorrow.

Ms.Daisy said...

Hope you feel better soon!


Jean

Mevely317 said...

Uh-oh, Clif ... did't you say you've an appointment with a BBQ grill in the next couple days?
Take real good care, n' indulge yourself, OK?

Myra

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, happens to the best of us, huh?

We just returned late tonight and I'm exhausted, trying to relax a little reading some of my favorite blogs.

We went to my grandson's college graduation celebration party this past weekend. He requested a low-country-boil dinner, it was delicious! Do you like those? (Remember you and he have the same birthdays, and love breakfast food!)

Katherine