GONE WITH THE WIND

Thursday, June 25, 2009




We are still waiting for our first monsoon of the season to hit.

It's not that we look forward to them. We just know they are coming. The weatherman says anytime after June 15.

We would like to have the rain without the dust and the strong winds.
What we often get is the strong winds and dust without the rain.
Trees and strong winds do not play well together.

Today I had two trees trimmed and thinned professionally.

I trimmed and thinned one oleander tree all by myself.

We will not be having a guessing game to see if you know which one I did.

Man, I'm tired. I'm sure glad I didn't try to trim all the trees.


4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

The best thing about getting a bit older is the freedom to hire out jobs that are yucky!

Cherdecor said...

Ha! Ha! Great graphics!

Loren said...

Ohhhh Clif! Thanks for the chuckle...this was great! Hope you didn't overdo it! Praying for rest for you tonight!!

Blessing my friend!

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I love your sense of humor. Tree trimming IS very tiring! Great picture, too!



~Jean