JESUS FOCUSED. GRACE ORIENTED. LOVE MOTIVATED

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My friend, Bobby Deason serves in a ministry called Life Communications. Their motto is: Jesus Focused. Grace Oriented. Love Motivated.

I want to tell you about this ministry he has been involved in for over twenty years. He served in this ministry with his brother up until almost a year ago when his brother died. He now continues this ministry with his sister-in-law.

The part of the ministry I want to share with you is the distribution of books and other Christian literature. These Christian books, booklets and inspirational articles are sent to you FREE OF CHARGE AND POSTAGE PAID.

I am not as trusting as Bobby. I expect people to take almost anything that is free even if they don't plan to use it.

Bobby has a heart for doing good to others. He knows that many people will take the books but never read and study them. But he feels that if even one person is blessed by this effort that he will pillow his head at night with a smile on his face. And then he will get up the next morning and do it all over again.

Some of the books are meant to be studied. For example: The Righteousness of God--An In-Depth Study Of Romans and That You May Have Life--An In-Depth Study Of The Gospel Of John. If you do not want to dig in and study, then do not request these books.

The thing to do is to go to the website, look over the list of free books and request all you will read and make use of. And then one day a box will arrive at your house with the free books.
You decide!

Life Communications at http://lifecommunications.faithsite.com/

8 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so much, Clif! I love to study the Bible, especially book by book, but topical as well. I am one that will use them! What a wonderful heart for people this man and his SIL have, to use their time and energy for others...reminds me of you, as you share wonderful truths from the Word with us. Thanks again. God bless.

Mary

Mary

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

You know I was just thinking yesterday how much I missed some good study books to get me really into the word of God. I think I will definitely take you up on this offer.

I remember when I did a study on the gifts of the spirit, it completely changed me for good.

I need more of this today.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

SmilingSally said...

How generous your friend is! Thanks for the information.

Daveda said...

HI there I happened upon your blog today an what a good thing I did. This is a great post, I would love to check out your friends sight. Thanks so much for sharing.

I would like to invite you to stop by Grace Talk sometime. I love "meeting" new friends.

RCUBEs said...

Thank you for sharing brother Clif. May God bless him for doing this, such a big blessing to those who want to read some materials to help them with their walk with the Lord. God bless.

Mevely317 said...

What an unselfish soul! This would be perfect for shut-in's, wouldn't it?
I'm going to bookmark that site for some unhurried reflection this weekend.

Enjoy your evening!

Myra

bp said...

What a nice idea for a ministry!

Saleslady371 said...

What a guy...such a deal!