REFRESHING

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Almost every morning as I sit in front of my computer, I turn and look out my window to the East.

I see my neighbor's red, tiled roof, the blue sky filled with puffy, white clouds and the sun shining down on the top of green citrus trees in my yard.

This morning I'm looking at my neighbor's wet, red, tiled roof, a gray, ominous sky and big rain drops are quietly pelting my upstairs window.

"Not refreshing" you say.

You evidently don't live in the desert of Arizona!

5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

How is it that you are getting rain in Arizona and we are still reeling from another day of triple digit heat? Oh to look out your window would just make my heart so much lighter!

Please send some rain to the west!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

rcubes said...

We need RAIN!!! I've been praying for the Lord to send rain. We have drought!

How peaceful and relaxing that must be to see that kind of view, with raindrops hitting the roof. God bless.

Warren Baldwin said...

I can appreciate it! We live in the dry, arid climate of w. Kansas and always need more rain.

Got your message about writing for Spiritual Sundays. What exactly is it? Is there one site we all write for, or do we write on our own blog? Let me know and I'll try to participate. And thanks for the invite!

WB

Loren said...

Rain is sooo wonderful. so refreshing. so peaceful and in your circumstance I am sure all of these things are only amplified!!
Blessings to you

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Clif:
I literally was dancing in the rain up here in northern AZ. We already got half an inch. It's cooler too! High 60's. Yippee!!!!