WHY NOT NOW?

Friday, November 13, 2009



 "WHEN THE SENTENCE FOR A CRIME IS NOT QUICKLY CARRIED OUT, THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE ARE FILLED WITH SCHEMES TO DO WRONG." Ecclesiastes 8:ll (NIV)

There have been dozens of witnesses to crimes, the accused have even confessed and still we wait for justice.

WHY?

Am I calling for vigilante justice--hang'um high? NO!

I am calling for common sense. I'm calling for an end to political correctness.

When do I think political correctness should end?

NOW!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

The Scripture is fitting! But people are always wise on their own...Sad...God bless you.

Mary said...

Clif, I don't know if you were referring to anything specific, but I was just listening to Rudy Guiliani on the radio, about the upcoming trial in New York...I cannot believe this! You are so right, it needs to end. Political correctness is nothing short of camouflaging sin. Something smells very foul in the sewers in and around the white house, and I think its poisonous...like a certain garden snake of old.

If I had to guess as to what you would be looking for at thrift stores, I would have to say.........BOOKS! Am I right? LOL!

God bless,
Mary

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Clif,
I finally got to make it over, it has been a crazy week but I have survived lol. lif I have always wanted to ask you... How many books do you own, I know you read alot and I can just imagine you in a room filled with shelves of books!!!

SmilingSally said...

Yes, now!