THE APPLE COMPUTER STORE

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


There are several Apple computer stores in the greater Phoenix area.

We have been blessed to have one only about fifteen or twenty minutes away at the Biltmore Shopping Center.

But recently they built a new one that is only about three minutes from our home in the Scottsdale Quarter.

We went there twice yesterday. Once to deliver Charlotte's beloved Mac to have the DVD burner repaired and then again to pick it up. It was a snap. And since the computer was under warranty there was no charge. O happy day!!

The store is new, beautiful, well stocked and the staff is trained and efficient.

The place was packed out both times we were there.

Somebody's got money to spend.

I did notice however, that some of the cars were the Mercedes and Jaguar type.

I make do with my PC but Charlotte loves her Mac.

I love Big Macs!


3 comments:

Cherdecor said...

This post put a smile on my face!

SmilingSally said...

I vote with Charlotee! I love my Mac too.

Merry, merry Christmas!

Organizational Development Services Plus said...

Clif
Apple makes a great product and I am tempted to buy one some time in the future. As for Clif and Big Macs, a love gone astray:-)
Mike
P.S. Have a Merry Christmas!