FIRST THINGS FIRST

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


My appointment was at 8:00 this morning. That's the exact time and date that I wanted to see my doctor.

I paid $5.00 for the appointment. I went in to see the doctor at exactly 8:00.

I wish everybody in the United States had health coverage.  They don't and I'm sorry.

To bring about universal health coverage we do not need to destroy what we have. We just need to improve it where it needs to be improved. First things first.

Improve the present system and then slowly begin to cover more people.

The same thing holds true for immigration. Stop illegal immigration! And then slowly work out a common sense way to handle those who are here illegally.

BUT FIRST CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG AND THEN MOVE FORWARD SLOWLY AND WISELY.

3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I am so glad we have Medicare here in Canada! I would have cost my poor hubby a pretty penny by now if not for our medical system. Even though our health care system is not what it ought to be, I'm still very thankful for it. My family doctor is also a Christian so I feel very blessed.

Blessings,
Sandi

Cherdecor said...

If you run for office, I will vote for you.....yes!

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I couldn't agree with you more! I heard Scott Brown being interviewed by Barbara Walters this morning and I think this is a man we need to hear more from. (Although, his views on abortion differ from mine.)

~Jean