HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYBODY?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I have friends on both sides of the universal health care issue.

So, where do I stand?

My views are the right ones--of course. LOL

Seriously I want health care for everybody someday and in someway--but not today and not in this way.

Not today because I do not know what is in this plan. I resent the idea that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can understand this plan, but I can't. Do I think I am as smart as they are? YES!

Not this plan because of all the "back room" bribing that has gone on. I want a health plan and a health plan only. I do not want every state in the union receiving things that have nothing to do with health care.

The bottom line is I want an overhaul of health care and I want our people in congress to go to work and get it done.

COMMON SENSE IS THE KEY.

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

I agree with you that there has to be a way to make affordable health care available for everyone. These back door dealings and complex pages upon pages of documents outlining the plan are just too much for the average person to find the time and review it all. Does it really need to be so complex? I doubt it.

Here is hoping that the right people that can prevent this bill from passing will stand up and do the right thing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mevely317 said...

Wonderfully said!

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I could not agree more! Well said.





Jean