KURT WARNER RETIRED TODAY

Friday, January 29, 2010

Kurt Warner is first and foremost a Christian.

He called a news conference today and announced his retirement from football.

He walked in carrying his Bible as he always does.

The first thing he said was how grateful he was to God for all the ways God had blessed him.

We need leaders like Kurt in all walks of life.

He will no longer be playing football but he will always be a wonderful example of what a man should be.

He will always be God's man!

Thank you Kurt for all that you mean to football, to Arizona, and most of all to the cause of Christ.

5 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I missed the news conference. I think Kurt Warner is such a good example to young and older people alike. I love to see Christian men living their lives for the Lord without hesitation.

Blessings,
Debbie

Mevely317 said...

Wonderfully said, Clif.
I was quite saddened to learn of his decision; then realized I was being ridiculous selfish.
May he go on to exemplify and rejoice in those things which actually make a Difference.

Loren said...

What a wonderful man Kurt is. He truly is a godly example! What a nice post Clif!

Boy howdy you have missed a good snow in OK today! WOW....We are @ 7 in. and still going strong

Cheptoek said...

That give me hope. People who stand up for Christ in the media especially in this culture. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.