READING BUT NOT REVIEWING

Monday, January 25, 2010


There is something very relaxing about reading when you're not thinking about reviewing.

The first month of the new year is almost gone and I still haven't reviewed a book.

Last year I reviewed three or four books every month.

I have taken a vacation from reviewing for awhile. But I have requested two books and will read and review them soon.

Now I have read or am reading:

THE YEAR OF LIVING BIBLICALLY --One Man's Humble Quest to Follow  the Bible as Literally as Possible By A.J. Jacobs

DERAILED --Five Lessons Learned From Catastrophic Failures of Leadership By Tim Irwin, PH.D.

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH By Mitch Albom

CITIZENS OF LONDON--The Americans Who Stood With Britain In Its Darkest, Finest Hour
By Lynne Olson

You be the reviewer for awhile. If you have read any of these books, let me know what you think about them.

I would really like to know what you think. Really.

2 comments:

Loren said...

I haven't read any of these books but was very interested in Mitch Alboms book "Have a little Faith"
Let me know what you thought of this one. I have read most of his books and loved Tuesdays w/Morrie.

Look forward to hearing what you thought. Hope you are rested up from playing football all day yesterday ;)

Go COLTS !!!

Diva Kreszl said...

'Have A Little Faith' was one of my favorite reads, hope you enjoy it as well!