THREE CHEERS FOR SCOTT BROWN

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


We went to Massachusetts in October and we loved it there.

However, we have never cared for the politics or politicians coming out of there.

SCOTT BROWN IS THE EXCEPTION!

He won a huge victory there yesterday for the conservative cause in America.

Today many reasons are being given for his victory. I agree with most of them.

But I believe many are overlooking one important element---PRAYER!

I don't know if Scott Brown prayed or not--but I did!


4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

My hubby and I were so happy when we were watching him give his speech last night. But thanks be to God! God is in control!!! Blessings.

Loren said...

After I received your email I went into the dentist and it was on Fox news and I was celebrating as well! Thankyou Lord :) Thank YOU Clif for your advice and mentoring ....It means sooo much! I appreciate you

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I agree with you 100%. We need to continue to pray. I think that we will see a lot more of these God happenings. Another God happening is that so many Americans are taking there thoughts and concerns away from themselves to help Haiti.
Have a blessed day,
Ginger

Ms.Daisy said...

Hooray for Scott Brown!




Jean