CHARLOTTE IS MY FAVORITE WOMAN BUT I LIKE SARAH PALIN

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Charlotte is and always will be my favorite woman--no doubt about it!

But I like Sarah Palin and Charlotte knows it. In fact, I may have even picked up the idea from Charlotte. She likes Sarah too. She likes her a lot!

I like what Sarah said Saturday in her interview with Fox News' Chris Wallace. She said, "First and foremost, I want to be a good mom and I want to raise happy, healthy, independent children. And I want them to be good citizens of this great country. And then I do want to be a voice for some common-sense solutions. I'm never going to pretend like I know more than the next person. I'm not going to pretend to be an elitist. In fact, I'm going to fight the elitist, because for too often and for too long now, I think the elitists have tried to make people like me and people in the heartland of America feel like we just don't get it, and big government's just going to have to take care of us. I want to speak up for the American people and say: No, we really do have some good common-sense solutions. I can be a messenger for that. Don't have to have a title to do it."

Would I vote for her for President of the United States? Absolutely!

Washington Post writer, David Broder closed a recent article he wrote about Sarah with these words: "The lady is good."

I agree.

Charlotte's my Valentine. But I like Sarah.

6 comments:

Loren said...

I like her ALOT as well! but I love that girl of yours!!! She is a honey :)

SmilingSally said...

I like her too, Clif, but I don't like that she quit her elected job.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I hope the future is kind to her... What a breath of fresh air!

RCUBEs said...

Media trashed her but I know truth will prevail. Blessings.

Ruthie said...

I like her too. We need people to tell it like it is.
I also love your Charlotte. :)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Hi Clif,
Just trying to catch up a little here, been browsing!

I really like Sarah! I'm reading her book now! Have you read it?

Katherine