GOD'S GOODNESS EVERY DAY

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit." Job 10:12 NKJV

When you live favor-minded, you'll begin to see God's goodness in the everyday, ordinary details at the grocery store, at the ball field, at the mall, at work, or at home. You may be out to lunch when you "just happen" to bump into somebody you've been wanting to meet. Perhaps that person is somebody you admire or hope to learn from, or possibly he or she is someone with whom you have been hoping to do business, but you couldn't get to them. That is not a coincidence. That's the favor of God causing you to be at the right place at the right time.

When those kinds of things happen, be grateful. Be sure to thank God for His favor, and for His special assistance in you life. Don't take God's favor for granted.

(From Joel Osteen's devotional book, Your Best Life Begins Each Morning)

4 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

I completely agree with you, we need to offer up our thanks to God for all the things that happen in our lives. It makes us out to be the people we are today.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Loren said...

This couldn't be more true and I thank HIM everyday for bringing you and Charlotte into my life! Not coincidence at all.....Pure blessing of the Lord! Thankyou Father ~ Thankyou!!!

Love you both!

Cheptoek said...

So true. Thanks for the encouragement in this excerpt.

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I've had those "coincidences" happen in my life...I will be thinking of someone and I just happen to see them at the Mall. God is so good to us! Thanks for this exerpt from Joel Osteen's book.


Jean