Lo-Lo's Number One Meal

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

People all over Phoenix rave about Lo-Lo's and this particular meal. Charles Barkley, Amare Stoudemire, Ken Griffey, Larry Fitzgerald and the list goes on and on but  is too long to print here.. I'm sorry this is not for me. At least, not this way. I love fried chicken but with other side dishes. I like waffles but with lots of butter and maple syrup. And I like cheese covered eggs but with bacon or sausage and hash browns. And I never eat grits. I loved Kool-Aid when I was a kid but I haven't had any since. But hey, other people love Lo-Lo's and they love this food. To each his own.

3 comments:

Mevely317 said...

:) :) :)
.... but color me 'sad' you don't care for grits.
Like mama used to say, "This would be a boring world if everyone liked the same things."

Saleslady371 said...

No grits????? My hubby makes them often for breakfast, but I usually refuse unless I am very hungry. They're good if they are real creamy!

ibbynina said...

Just the picture makes me queasy. I'm with you - cole slaw and biscuits please? Save the waffles for the morning!