NEVER LOSE HEART

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say, on the Lord!"   Psalm 27:13-14


If you will live with an attitude of faith, before long God's favor is going to show up, and that difficult situation will turn around to your benefit. The Old Testament character Job went through one of the  most trying times any person could ever endure. In less than a year, he lost his family, his business, and his health. He had boils over his entire body and no doubt lived in perpetual pain. But in the midst of that dark hour, Job said to God, "You have granted me life and favor" (Job 10:12 )

Is it any wonder God restored to Job twice what he had before? Never give up on God.

(From Joel Osteen's devotional book, YOUR BEST LIFE Begins Each Morning)                                                              

4 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

There are blessing hidden within each storm and it's our reward if we learn the lesson we are meant to within each and every one of them. Trust God is the perfect way to start.

In case you get the chance, stop by my blog today for a great opportunity to enter another giveaway I'm doing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cheptoek said...

Thank you for that powerful message.

SmilingSally said...

God is good. Thanks, Clif, for praying lots of prayers!

Cherdecor said...

Thanks for that message today. I needed that.