BUTTERFIELDS

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Driving home from taking Charlotte to the Dr. for an annual exam, we stopped in for brunch.

Butterfields is an all day breakfast place. They have other food too, but people go there mainly for breakfast.

It was packed out! I mean packed out! When we were leaving there were people waiting to be seated.

Butterfields is just a few blocks from where we attend church on Sundays. There are always people waiting inside and outside--summer and winter.

Charlotte loves their Swedish pancakes.

I prefer eggs over medium, crisp, thick, bacon, hash browns and a biscuit.

And coffee, of course.

There will be no lunch today at our home.

But I will cook on the grill for dinner. I will be hungry again by that time.

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

You and I have the very same taste in breakfast. I have to have my eggs this way every time and can't stand bacon that can wave at you.

Sounds like you and Charlotte had a great time.

So what's on the grill tonight?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Loren said...

Sounds Divine! You,Charlotte, Kat and I should all go to dinner er I mean breakfast together sometime!! Wouldn't that be sooo much fun!! My family would have to come because trust me if I was going ANYWHERE the two of you were they would be right beside me waiting to hug your necks!!

So glad you had a good day with your honey and hope you enjoyed your dinner as well!

Mevely317 said...

Oh, yummmmy! Breakfast "out" is our favorite meal ... you had me at Swedish pancakes!

Sending wishes for a sweet evening!

Myra