I LOVE ARIZONA

Monday, May 24, 2010

I have loved every state I have lived in and many that I have visited.

There is no perfect state. And when I see something that is wrong I stand against it.

There are things about Arizona that need to be changed or improved.

But the new law against illegal immigration is not one of them.

IT'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THAT WE ARE AGAINST! NOT LEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Our President said that a dark skinned person in our state could be taking his/her child/children out to get ice cream and the police could stop them and harass them. Well yes, that could happen in any state if there are mean, no-good for anything, police around. But our law strictly forbids this. It would be illegal to do it.

What the President was saying in effect is that the very people who are suppose to enforce all laws, keep us safe and protect us from this kind of thing, are the very ones that are going to harass everybody but white people.

This makes me furious. You have heard the expression, "This is enough to make a preacher cuss." Well, I'm not cussing but I'm mad. If I was big enough and the police would let me get away with it, I would kick his skinny,little butt all the way back to Chicago.

I love Arizona! And I'm going to stand up with 70% of the other people who live here and say, "It's what is illegal that we are not going to tolerate any longer. We can't just stand by and let our great state be destroyed.

I'll stand up for your state too as you stand up for what is right.

I love the United States of America! 

5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Clif,

I am hoping that Arizona sets the standard for what should not be tolerated. People worked so hard to do things the right way and we should realize that this is those very principles are country was founded on. I can't wait for 2012 for us to do the right thing and vote him out of office.


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sandy said...

Great post, Clif! Thank you for your thoughts about this with us. I agree with you!

Debbie Petras said...

Clif, I totally agree with you! Legal immigration; yes. Illegal immigration; no.

I too love living in Arizona!!

Debbie

Mevely317 said...

Oh!, I'd pay good money to see you kickin' "someone's" skinny butt ... I'm chuckling at the image!
Seriously, this is a GREAT post - thank you!!!

PS - I'm so very sorry that my (SS) post was a sad "trigger."

Ms.Daisy said...

Clif,
I cheered when we, the voters of NJ, voted in Chris Christie as our new governor! He is standing up to the big Teacher's Unions and telling them what he intends to do.
I support your AZ governor and her stand against illegals coming across your border!


~Jean