OH MY ACHING BACK

Monday, May 03, 2010

It's a beautiful morning in Scottsdale.

I drove along with the sun roof open, enjoying the warm sunshine and the fresh air. I drove up the familiar streets leading to the pool supply/repair store. I have been there many times.

Much to my surprise, it is no longer there.

The big red letters on the front of the building read: MASSAGE.

I would absolutely love to have a massage and it was tempting.I am seventy-five and I have never had a massage. Oh yes, Charlotte has reluctantly  rubbed my back a few times but she hates to do it. I'm talkin' professional MASSAGE here in capitol letters.

But I needed to get my pool vac. repaired so I drove over to another pool store. I have also been to this one many times. It is still there

When I parked in front of the pool store I glanced at the building next door. The big red letters on the front of the building read: MASSAGE.

What's up with that? Does everybody needing something for their pool also need a massage? Or does everybody needing a massage also have a pool?

My repair bill came to $168.37. My back suddenly started to ache.

After I put the pool vac. back in the pool I picked up the chlorine tab holder to add more tabs and the top of it crumbled in my hands. So I'm headin' back to the pool store. Now my back is really hurting.

Yes, I am thinking about getting that MASSAGE but now I can't afford it!

1 comments:

Loren said...

You are tooo funny :) I simply cannot believe you have NEVER had a massage!!! IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY ....IF....... you get the right one! I recommend them highly :0)
If you decide to ask around first and make sure they come recommended ...wish you were here! I know one that is outstanding!!! but then again I wish I was there....in YOUR POOL!!! LOL
Have a blessed day