"NAH, THAT'S TOO MUCH TROUBLE"

Monday, July 26, 2010

Went to the Dr. this morning for my diabetic check up. It wasn't bad. It's just a lot of trouble.

Went to the lab to have blood drawn. It's not bad. It's just a lot of trouble.

Got my hair cut this morning. It's not bad. It's just a lot of trouble.

When I got home I said to Charlotte, "I need to go out and mow and edge the lawn." She said, "Nah, that's too much trouble."

I said, "Thanks dear. I think I'll wait until tomorrow."

Mowing and edging the lawn is not bad. It's just a lot of trouble.

Somebody said, "Every day you should do something you do not want to do."

OK. I did. No need to push the envelope.

For the rest of the day it's FUN, FUN, FUN!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Clif, We should spread out those things that are a lot of trouble!

Down on the Farm said...

One of the things I put off for a very long time is going to get my hair cut. I often cut it myself. Just a lot of trouble.

Loren said...

Oh you make me laugh....If I did a post like this based on my day I think Brian would come home and the house would look like a tornado!! LOL

No dishes would be done
No laundry either
& dinner forget that! Wayyyyy toooo muchhh trouble!

Hey! what a great idea ~ I will tell him it's all your fault
okiedokie ;)

JuST KIDDING! Have a blessed day my dear friend!

ibbynina said...

You know what are no trouble at all? Naps.

SmilingSally said...

Haven't you heard?

God made lawn people!

You no longer HAVE to cut the grass!

LOL

Karen said...

I like your perspective!

Cherdecor said...

I like your attitude about your diabetes and the rest. You are so fun!