HOME SAFE AND SOUND

Monday, November 29, 2010


I hope this Monday morning finds all my friends home safe and sound. Although I'm not sure what home "sound" means for sure. Were you "sound" when you left home but now you may not be---or what? I don't know. Let's just forget that part. I surely do hope you made it back home safely.

When I say "back home" I am referring to those of you who left home for some other place, like over the hills and through the woods to Grandma's house and especially the shopping malls on Black Friday.

Charlotte and I are up and about now after breakfast and sitting around the fire for a while. It's about 42° out right now and is not going to be over 56° today. That's cold for us. So we are looking around to see if we even have any cold weather clothing.

After we bundle up we are heading out to Costco, Trader Joe's, Sprouts and Fry's Super Store. So we are hoping and maybe even praying that many of you are back home safe and sound and staying there.

2 comments:

Loren said...

Oh you make me laugh! This is sooo something my Husband would say ....and then he would google it which is what I just did :)

Safe means the obvious... away from or free from danger
Sounds means... they were returned (from the danger) without harm

There ya have it :)
Hope you all had a wonderful day and stayed warm! You were actually colder there than here!! Weird huh!!

ibbynina said...

Totally... I am neurotically addicted to sitting on the couch by the fire, hot chocolate in hand, reading... not condusive to educating one's children or keeping anything clean or anyone fed!