WATCH WHAT YOU SAY

Monday, November 22, 2010

Words, words, words. 

They come flying at us from all directions.


We're suffering from verbal bloatedness.

Words matter.


There is power in words.

Most often, words that build up are expressions of encouragement.


Words can bless or profane.

Those who show respect for others are sensitive about these things.


It is so easy to be careless with language. We need to watch what we say. Let's resolve to encourage, not discourage.

I'm so thankful for all the encouraging, uplifting words I have heard over the years. They didn't just make my day---they made my life!

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

I'm not sure "why" or "how" ... but reading this just made me feel really good inside.
Thank you, Clif!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

So very very true. I always think if Jesus is the Word, then words have to be powerful.
God Bless you both. CML